Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Curabitur arcu erat, accumsan id imperdiet et, porttitor at sem. Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada. Proin eget tortor risus. Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Proin eget tortor risus. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auctor sit amet aliquam vel, ullamcorper sit amet ligula. Proin eget tortor risus.
- Test July 2021
- Curriculum and Assessment Resources
- Supporting Rhode Island’s April Reading Challenge with Richer Picture
- No Final Exams? Use Portfolios To Capture the Year of Learning
- Personal Entries: How To Capture Home Learning Moments
- Personalizing Assessment with Digital Badges
- Demonstrating the Whole Child with Digital Badges
- Project-Based Learning and Digital Portfolios
- Individual Learning Plans and Digital Badges
- Using Data Dashboards Effectively
- New Initiatives? Digital Portfolios Can Help
- Chapter 6: Building a Badge- and Portfolio-Friendly Culture
- Chapter 5: Tours – Student Presentations of Badges and Portfolios
- Chapter 4: Effective Feedback and Rubrics
- Chapter 3: Creating Portfolio-Worthy / Badge-Worthy Tasks
- Chapter 2: Defining Badges
- Chapter 1: Setting the Vision
- Welcome back to the Richer Picture blog!
- What Does Competency-Based Learning Really Mean?
- Badges and the Habits of Mind
- Badges, Pathways and Success Plans
- Digital Badges and Goal-Setting
- Portfolios and report cards
- Reflecting on reflections
- How do we introduce portfolios in our school?
- How do we share rubrics?
- What does “personalization” mean?
- Mini-exhibitions – a first step on the journey
- A Guide for Transformation — “Bold Moves” by Heidi Hayes Jacobs and Marie Alcock
- Portfolios and Badges – A Guide Throughout the Year
- Starting at the End
- A Framework for Personalization – “Students at the Center” by Bena Kallick and Allison Zmuda
- Computer Science Standards
- Digital Badges and Portfolios
- Portfolios vs Scrapbooks
- Organizing Your Portfolio Around Competencies
- What Goes into a Portfolio?
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Since you're here to read you might want to check this out
The New ASCD Book from David Niguidula
Demonstrating Student Mastery with Digital Badges & Portfolio
Step by step, this book lays out how your school can become more personalized and achieve higher degrees of mastery simultaneously